1. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK- NO LIFEGUARD
2. Guests of Golf North residents may also use the pool. However, guests must be accompanied by the resident when in the pool area.
3. Children under the age of sixteen must always be accompanied by an adult.
4. Everyone entering the pool area must sign in with name and lot number. Residents with house guests must record the number of their guests.
5. Shower First – Both restrooms have hot and cold-water showers.
6. No running – the concrete surrounding the pool can get slippery.
7. No diving – Our pool was designed for the entire family with a shallow bottom.
8. No glass containers – one broken glass or bottle can spread glass everywhere.
9. Please keep pool furniture at least six feet from the pool’s edge.
10. NO SMOKING- in the pool area or under the cabana
11. Residents with more than seven guests are having a “Private Party” and pool use must be scheduled with the pool chairman at email@example.com.
Normal Pool Hours are Sunday- Saturday 8:00 am- 8:00 pm